The Lacey Practice was founded by the late Mr.Hedley Lacey and Christine Lacey.
The Practice continues to prosper and grow. Over the years The Lacey Practice Opticians has been awarded accolades for their ability and professional attributes.
The Lacey Practice is very proud to say that it has achieved the very high standards it stands for today from all the hard work undertaken by its founder members and long standing loyal staff.
We are pleased to announce our Consultant Resident Optometrist, Neil McCrea, with over 25 years clinical experience.
- With over 25 years clinical experience since graduating from The City University, London, in 1987.
- He gained valuable experience working in the Eye Departments at Guy's Hospital, London and at the London Refraction Hospital.
- Neil gained Distinctions for both further Diploma Studies in Iridology and Nutrition, and he takes a unique holistic approach to protecting the health of your eyes.
- Formerly the Senior Optometrist at Boots Opticians, he specialised in "trouble-shooting" issues with spectacle prescriptions and solved non-tolerance problems with varifocal lenses.
- If you have been told you are unsuited to contact lenses, or suffer from astigmatism or dry eyes, then you should book an appointment with Neil.
One Appointment Not Two
Unlike other high street opticians, Neil allocates a full 30 minutes to your eye examination. Plus with an extensive stock of contact lenses, he can usually perform your sight test and contact lens fitting all within one appointment to save you time.